- Subsidizing Charitable Contributions: Incentives, Information and the Private Pursuit of Public Goals,
- Is Income Tax Exemption for Charities Special? The Issue is Investment Income,
- Taxing Philanthropy
- I've long maintained that tax codes and regulatory structures are the true levers of change on philanthropy;
- I've been following the discussion about variable tax structures for different giving choices rather closely;
- I've proposed a few far -fetched tax and other structural schemes myself, mostly in hopes of sparking a useful discussion;
- I'm thinking a lot these days about what grant making philanthropic organizations could look and act like, if they were less shaped by institutional isomorphism and more strongly influenced by the missions, opportunities, strategies, and technologies of today's diverse, global, connected, digital world.