Friday, January 10, 2014

Lead us into digital civil society

Both Creative Commons and the Wikimedia Foundation are searching for new CEOs. These two organizations are "anchor institutions" of the emerging digital civil society that we're all busy inventing/experiencing/trying to understand.

I've never done this before, and am only doing it now because I believe so strongly in both these organizations - here are the links to the two job descriptions.

CEO, Creative Commons

Executive Director, Wikimedia Foundation

Both organizations are using headhunters to find the right candidates - please follow the information on the linked job descriptions to apply. I have nothing to do with these searches - I'm just a vested member of the broad community that depends on these organizations and their work.

(HR/PR people - please don't send me your job descriptions for posting here. I won't do it.)


No comments: