"All outputs of the research cycle, including: project proposals, data, methods, workflows, software, project reports and research articles together on a single collaborative platform. Watch a short video explaining RIO Journal."
- The Hewlett Foundation has a “default to open” approach.
- The Open Philanthropy Project and the work of GiveWell and Good Ventures in general is much more transparent than most philanthropic action.
- A new platform by Sphaera, trying to “promote philanthropic plagiarism” offers tools for this.
- The “replication marathon” by DataLook has some important traits to build on.
- I’ve been writing about what I call “github governance” in the last two Blueprints, and I think there’s lessons there.
- Copia.is — a project of TechDirt to help small companies create and share policies openly has some important traits;
- as does the fact that Mozilla and Automattic share their company policies on github already (policy as code).
- There may also be ways that the blockchain could be useful.