Thursday, December 06, 2007

Stay tuned, there is more to come in 2007

My previous post was so badly written as to confuse many of you. It was not my last blog post for 2007, just my last post to SSIR for the year. Still to come between now and December 31, 2007....
  • Buzzwords number 8, 9, and, (drumroll, please) of course, 10
  • The recap on my 2006 predictions about 2007 - how did I do?
  • Links to my interview with Kai Ryssdal of Marketplace, which will kick off the show's special week-long feature on philanthropy. It is set to air on December 10. Also links to other stories to which I contributed that are expected to run in major papers between now and end-of-year.
  • And continuing thoughts here and on HuffingtonPost and on xchangexchange.
C'mon now, it is only December 6th. You didn't really expect me to be done with the year so soon, did you?


No comments: